Need an Adhesive?
1-part STP-adhesive for a lot of application possibilities, particularly for many different kinds of application in the vehicle manufacturing and for vehicle superstructures.
Adhesive COSMO® HD-100.110 has an excellent adhesive strength, forwarded the surfaces have been prepared accordingly, is also processable at a low working temperature from 0°C on and has an elastic glued joint after the hardening up.
High flexibility thanks universal application possibilities
Adhesive COSMO® HD-100.110 achieves a particularly good adhesion on the following materials:
- metals like steel, aluminium or stainless steel (grounded, galvanised or anodised)
- ceramic materials
- a lot of plastic materials like e.g. PC, ABS with PMMA-coating
- fibre-glass reinforced plastics
- high pressure laminate (HPL)
- PUR-integral foams
- slight shrinkage
- good adhesion values on different surfaces
- compensates different elongations of different materials thanks to its elastic joint
- high bonding strength of the joints
- high initial adhesion for assembly works
- flame resistant acc. to IMO FTP-Code (part 5)
- very good UV-stability / UV-colour-stability
- good weather resistance in the exterior
- immediately paintable
- processable from 0°C up
- very low emission – classified in the EMICODE class EC1PLUS in compliance with the criterions of the GEV
- not subject to labelling
- elastic high-tensile, 72 Shore A
- vehicle construction / vehicle body construction
- butt joint bonding of sheet metal sandwich plates / U-, H-, L- and T-angle profiles
- natural stone in the exterior
- sealing of trailer bottom to exterior wall
- repair- and assembly bonding
- fixing signs
- treatment of natural stone
- staircase steps
CERTIFICATES / TEST REPORTS
BG-Verkehr, Dienststelle Schiffssicherheit / Ship Safety Division
Approved for the application on ships, in accordance with module B
Approval No.: 118263-02
Applied quantity: max. 200 g/m²
The fire test as per IMO FTPC and approval of the system COSMO HD-100.110 were executed without pre-treatment of the surfaces to be glued with COSMO primers.
*Classified in the EMICODE class EC1 PLUS in compliance with the criterions of the GEV.
Licence No.: 4526