Need an Adhesive?
1-part PUR adhesive
COSMO® PU-160.110, constructional adhesive with hard and tough glued joint, is used in the wood processing, in the dry construction for the bonding of overlapping edges of floor pavement elements or as surface adhesive for a lot of industrial applications.
- can be painted
- favourable open time
- excellent adhesion / penetration
- good compound and resistant to thermal distortion
- obtains at wood / wood bonding the
- waterproofness of strain group D4
- according to EN 204 as well as WATT 91
Bonding of different material surfaces, e.g. PVC-hard, gypsum fibre elements, granulate cement, glass-fibre reinforced plastics (GFK – grinded), wood, aluminium, high pressure laminate (HPL), etc. onto different insulating materials like PUR- , PS-foam and mineral wool and soft fibre.
- dry construction
- slot mortise- and tenon, teeth, edges bonding in the wood processing
- industrial applications
- balcony railing
- front doors
- winter gardens
1-component moisture cross-linked PUR, solvent-free
hard and tough, foaming
PE-bottle, net weight: 500 g (17.6 oz)
PE-canister, net weight: 5 kg (11 lb)
PE-canister, net weight: 10 kg (22 lb)
Metal clamping ring drum with inliner, net weight: 220 kg
Other trading units on request.