Need an Adhesive?
2-part PUR adhesive
This high-strength 2-part adhesive in the practical twin cartridge with static mixing tube achieves constructional force-locked connections with an excellent heat and weather resistance. Because of its wide adhesion spectrum, this adhesive can be used for a lot of different application fields, e.g. for Aluminium window and door manufacturing for bonding of corner connectors, in the dry construction for the friction-locked joint bonding of gypsum fibre boards and granulate cement plates and can be applied for joints with a width between ≥3mm and ≤8mm.
- wide adhesion spectrum to different building materials
- high bonding strength
- controlled hardening up
- large gap bridging
- easy handling thanks application by means of the twin cartridge with static mixing tube
- long processing time
- thixotropic, does not drop
- good weather resistance
- suitable for the injection procedure in the window manufacturing
- can be painted after the hardening up
- later powder-coating possible
- bonding of aluminium corner angles into anodised or powder-coated cover- and wing frame profiles for the aluminium window-, door- and façade manufacturing
- joint bonding of gypsum fibre boards
- bonding of different material surfaces, e.g. wood, laminate, glass fibre reinforced plates GRP/GFK (smoothened) and aluminium.
- GRP/GFK-sandwich superstructures in the vehicle construction
- filling of assembly joints of up to 8 mm width
- restoration of damaged joints