Need an Adhesive?
Bio based adhesive sealant for vapor-proof barriers
COSMO® DS 470.900
Examples for Application
- For permanently elastic, airtight bonding of joints, structural connections and overlaps, sealing of diffusion barriers,vapour-proof barriers and sealing films in dry construction (except swimming pools) in accordance with the energy saving regulation EnEV 2016
- Bonding/Sealing of diffusion-tight and moisture diffusing seal tapes with window and door assembly
- Contains 47 % bio-based carbon content
- Very gut application at low temperatures
- Very low emission*
- Permanently elastic self-adherent adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drop off
- Very fast functional strength
- Can be used without contact pressure lath in accordance with DIN 4108-7 (2011-01) for joints and connections with new building and refurbishment measures.
- It meets the requirements as per DIN EN 4108-11
- Excellent adhesion to the most varying building materials (stone, concrete, plaster, floor screed, dry lining boards, wood and diverse metals) as well as to the films in question
- Achieves the required air-tight connections/final sealings of building envelops
- Bonding of films, window joint tapes, on slightly humid, dusty and absorbent substrates high adhesive strength after complete curing time no corrosion caused on metals
Certificates / Test reports
DIN CERTCO, Berlin
Certification scheme biobased products
Biobased carbon content: 47 % (ASTM D 6866:2012-01)
Registration Number: 8C092
*Classified in the EMICODE class EC1 PLUS in compliance with the criterions
of the GEV.
Licence No.: 7118
French VOC-Emission class A+
permanent elastic, self-adhesive
310 ml PE-Euro cartridge
600 ml Alu/PP-tube bag
Other trading units on request.