Need an Adhesive?
Biobased PUR assembly adhesive
The sustainable one
CERTIFICATES / TEST REPORTS
DIN CERTCO, Berlin
Certification scheme biobased products
Biobased carbon content: 26 % (ASTM D 6866:2012-01)
Registration Number: 8C093
If wood is glued to wood, it achieves the durability class D4 as per DIN EN 204.
Test report No.: 16-002930-PR01 of 01.12.2016
If wood is glued to wood, it achieves a heat resistance as per DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) of 7,5 N/mm2
Test report No.: 16-002930-PR02 of 01.12.2016
French VOC-Emission class A+
- For universal use.
- Aluminium window and door manufacturing for bonding of corner connectors
- Window and door construction.
- Board joint bonding of cassettes in the wood, window and front door area.
- Stair construction and building trade.
- With many assembly bonding processes.
- With laying of skirting and laminate.
- Fixation of struts for double floorings.
- Fixation of signs.
- Diverse industrial fields.
- Contains 26 % bio-based carbon content
- Semi-hard adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drop off
- Compatible with natural stone
- Expands (foams) during the curing process!
- Joint filling
- Particularly fast reaction time
- Homogeneous curing
- Very short pressing times
- Good adhesion characteristics to several types of wood, and building material, ceramics, metal, duroplast and thermoplastic after appropriate preparation of the surface.
- Good bonding strength
- Good bonding strength at heat
- Good weather-proofness
- Can be over-coated with many paint systems
- Can be ground when hard-dry