Need an Adhesive?
Biobased 2-part PUR adhesive
Not subject to labelling with H351 (R40) 2-part biobased adhesive with excellent heat- and weather resistance for constructional force-locked connections.
- Hard pointing of wall elements
- Structural, force-locking bonding of the most varying material combinations, e.g. in the field of vehicle body manufacture
- For bonding of Alu, HPL, GRP and other materials
- Aluminium window and door manufacturing for bonding of corner connectors
- DIN-Geprüft BIOBASED 50-85 %
- UV colour retention
- semi-hard adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drop off
- Good weather-proofness
- Can be over-coated with many paint systems
- Features easy handling of tandem cartridge with static mixer
CERTIFICATES / TEST REPORTS
DIN CERTCO, Berlin
Certification scheme biobased products
Biobased carbon content: 59 % (ASTM D 6866:2018-01)
Registration Number: 8C160
2-part PUR reaction adhesive (60 % bio-based carbon content), solvent-free
low-viscosity – paste-like
2 x 310 ml tandem PP-cartridge
Other trading units on request.
Safety data sheets