Need an Adhesive?
Thixotropic, does not drip off
Plastic window construction Bonding of cover caps and
shutter guides in PVC profiles
Assembly sealing substance
This assembly sealing substance is particularly suitable for the quick constructional bonding of PVC-hard plastic materials and has furthermore a wide adhesion spectrum to a lot of different materials, e.g. PVC-hard, powder-coated aluminium or diverse building materials. COSMO® SL-660.150 excels with its good weathering- and UV-stability thanks the properties of durability, non-ageing and viscoplasticity of the adhesive film.
Compared with usual PVC-diffusion adhesives, it has a lower shrinkage behaviour and is therefore suitable for a joint sealing with a width of up to 7 mm.
- Fast structural bonding of rigid PVC parts
- Plastic window construction Bonding of additional profiles, like sill drips, drain bars, blow bars and shutter bars
- In the exhibition and label production, for the constructional bonding of PVC-hard integral foam plates with diverse materials
- Plastic window construction: Sealing of profile connections with transom and frame widening during the assembly of
- Construction of trade fair and promotional signs: constructive bonding of integrated rigid foam slab, e.g. FOREX® made of PVC hard
- Bonding of cover/end caps on PVC hard profiles, e.g. fence poles
- Joint sealing up to 7 mm (275.6 mil) joint width , e.g. between window sill and window profile (not suitable for expansion joints e.g. as per DIN EN 15651)
- elastic adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drip off
- Wide range of application possibilities to different plastic materials
- Good weather-proofness
- Good UV-radiation resistance