Need an Adhesive?
Assembly sealing substance
This assembly sealing substance is particularly suitable for the quick constructional bonding of PVC-hard plastic materials and has furthermore a wide adhesion spectrum to a lot of different materials, e.g. PVC-hard, powder-coated aluminium or diverse building materials. COSMO® SL-660.150 excels with its good weathering- and UV-stability thanks the properties of durability, non-ageing and viscoplasticity of the adhesive film.
Compared with usual PVC-diffusion adhesives, it has a lower shrinkage behaviour and is therefore suitable for a joint sealing with a width of up to 7 mm.
- wide adhesion spectrum
- gap-filling for a joint of up to 7 mm width
- elastic glued joint
- high initial adhesion
- high bonding strength
- very good weathering- and UV-stability
- In the PVC window manufacturing, for the bonding of additional profiles like weather-boarding, water bars, blind components, etc., and also to bond cover caps, drainage, protection stripes for shutters into PVC-profiles, as well as for the sealing of cross-bar (in T) connections.
- Bonding of cover-/end caps onto PVC-hard profiles, e.g. stakes.
- In the exhibition and label production, for the constructional bonding of PVC-hard integral foam plates with diverse materials.