Need an Adhesive?
A very good consistency characterizes this flexible all-purpose sealing adhesive with high breaking elongation.
The cured COSMO® HD-100.400 has an elastic joint with good UV-stability and weather-resistance. It can be used to glue skirtings, butt joints or finishing profiles as well as many other application on diverse substrates.
COSMO® HD-100.400 can be integrated in many processes thanks to its good paintable and low shrinkage.
- Assembly bonding, general
- Skirting, laying of laminate and cable ducts
- Stair construction and building trade, general
- Bonding of façades (cassette) sandwich elements
- Glass bonding in furniture and display cabinet construction
- Solar systems and wind power plants
- Fixation of signs
- Apparatus and plant construction
- Used for bonding and sealing in automotive and vehicle body manufacture
- Diverse industrial fields
- Very low emission*
- Elastic adhesive joint
- Compatible with mirror rear sides as per DIN EN 1036
- Compatible with natural stone
- Not foaming
- Low shrinkage
- Good adhesion characteristics to different surfaces
- Surface can be smoothed well
- High strength of adhesive joints
- Compensates the expansion of different materials
- Good weather resistance outdoors
- Good UVstability
- Can be overcoated with many paint systems
CERTIFICATES / TEST REPORTS
Can be used in the foodstuffs-related sector, for example for the jointing and bonding of wall and floor areas in companies which are preparing and processingfoodstuff.
Certificate of Compliance No.: 57080 U 22
ILAK, Institut für Lackprüfung
Salt spray test as per DIN EN ISO 9227
Test report No.: 9-5-18/2
*Classified in the EMICODE class EC1PLUS in compliance with the criterions of the GEV.
Licence No.: 5020
French VOC-Emission class A+
approx. 55 Shore A
310 ml (10.48 fl oz) PE-Euro cartridge
600 ml (20.29 fl oz) Alu/PP-tube bag
Other trading units on request.
white, black, grey