Need an Adhesive?
Only a few drops of this super-fast instant glue suffice for most applications in order to achieve powerful assemblies. The practical PE-bottles make possible a dot-like accurate application of the adhesive onto the parts to be bonded.
Thanks to its wide adhesive spectrum, COSMO® CA-500.110 is suitable for a lot of different materials for many application fields in trade and industry and is mainly qualified for the bonding of diverse rubber- and PVC-surfaces (is excellent e.g. in the window manufacturing for the bonding of EPDM-seals and profile joints).
- particularly short setting times
- very high bonding strength
- hard glued joint
- the substrates are good wetted
- quick initial adhesion to continue assembly work
- different viscosities and setting times possible
- good outdoor weather resistance
- high cold- and heat resistance
- very good stability against UV
- bonding of EPDM-elastomers
- suitable to bond a lot of plastic materials, metals and wood, as well as other porous surfaces
- EPDM-sealing in the window manufacturing (e.g. mitre cuts, butt joints with each other and PVC-hard- and aluminium profiles).
- processing of plastic materials, elastomers, rubber
- toy industry
- optical industry
- jewellery industry
- sealing technique
- wastewater technology
- metal construction
- vehicle manufacturing, aircraft construction and shipbuilding
- leather- and shoe industry, orthopaedics
- advertising technique and industry
- medical engineering / dental technology
- electrical and electronic industry
- production of household appliances
PE-bottle, net weight: 20 g (0.71 oz)
PE-bottle, net weight: 50 g (1.76 oz)
PE-bottle, net weight: 500 g (17.6 oz)
Other trading units on request.
Dosing cap or dosing tip
for 20g- and 50 g bottles
for exact fine dosing
Primer COSMO® SP-840.110
as bonding layer for bonding surfaces that are difficult to bond
for controlled spontaneous hardening of the adhesive joint